This semester I'm taking all my classes online. I hope it works well and I don't forget to do my assignments! One of my classes is about Healthcare Policy; with the latest news headlines about the proposed healthcare reform, it should prove to be an interesting class. We are writing a research paper about the proposed changes- pro's & con's. I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to delve further into the debate- I've been interested for some time but haven't had the time to read up on it.
Along with work and school, I'm looking into Grad School options. Right now I'm looking at three different options- two Master's FNP programs and one Doctorate FNP program. (Vanderbilt, UAB, and Medical Univ. of S.C.). I still have a few months before the deadlines start, but it's a lengthy process so I'm getting a head start. It is exciting to be pursuing an advanced degree. It'll offer me many opportunities to advance my career and learn more about the profession.
Tommy's classes are going well too. He's taking a few upper level Biology electives with professors he got to know over the summer doing research. He's also a senior member of the Patriot Choir & NGCSU Singers. If classes weren't enough to keep him busy- he's quite involved in the Biology department as a tutor, lab assistant, and research assistant.
This school year is shaping up to be quite busy for both of us, but we like it that way! No time to get bored. Hopefully we'll have some time to relax and enjoy some hobbies!

No comments:
Post a Comment