3.08.2011

Sad when you don't recognize your own blog...

Well, I am back. I have been notified that it is not exactly fall anymore...haha. It is quite cold today though. I realized that I miss this like slice of the world wide web. It makes me want to accomplish "cool" things so I can share them with everyone. So, once again, I am going to ask for accountability here folks.

On that note, Happy Fat Tuesday!!

I decided I would give up Facebook "stalking" for Lent. I waste waaaay too much time looking at profiles and pictures and I have way too many other things I'd like to do.

Here is what I would like to accomplish:
  • Read my Bible everyday
  • Deepen my relationship with my wonderful hubby :)
  • Read more! There are so many books I want to read (and finish reading)
  • Implement meal planning so we can eat healthier more often
  • Purge and Organize all our stuff before we move (again)
  • Crochet
  • Sew
I'll let you know how that all goes!

"There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves." - Thomas Wolfe

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment